Download MP3 (Right-click, “Save Link As”)
Resources on the Bible and Homosexuality
For more in-depth study on the topic, please explore the following:
- Openness Unhindered: Further Thoughts of an Unlikely Convert on Sexual Identity and Union with Christ
A book by Rosaria Butterfield, once a radical feminist professor in a lesbian relationship and now a committed Christian, guides the readers through tough issues in sexual identity and spiritual transformation. She integrates deep biblical insights and her personal journey to challenge all of us to be whom God intended us to be. One of the best books on the topic of sexuality and spiritual growth.
- What Does the Bible Really Teach about Homosexuality?
A book by Kevin DeYoung. One of the best overviews of what the Bible teaches about homosexuality.
- The Bible and Same Sex Relationships
A review article by Rev. Tim Keller of Redeemer Presbyterian Church
- The Bible and Homosexual Practice: Texts and Hermeneutics
A scholarly book by Robert Gagnon. Detailed analysis of all biblical texts relating to homosexual practice.
- Washed and Waiting: Reflections on Christian Faithfulness and Homosexuality
A book by Wesley Hill on what it means to live as a celibate gay Christian.
- Washed and Waiting
A sermon by Wesley Hill, preached at Wheaton College chapel.